Saturday 30 July 2011

Blogging drought!!

Wow - apologies for the blogging drought!

let me explain before I get into my Turkey post...

I had a 7D but unfortunately, due to water damage, it is no longer with us. I struggled to decide what I should get next and 'ummed' and 'ahhed' about getting a 1D mark 4 for a bit but it's just too much money for me right now.

So after much pondering I went for the canon 1Ds mrk 2 - it cost me roless than a new 7D and battery grip so I'm appy about that! It's taken a bit of getting used to but I'm finally getting to grips with it and realising the benefit of a 1D set-up. The image quality is much better than the 7D and so far I haven't missed the frame rate too much. It also feels great - heavy study and well built! The AF system is great too - nice having all the AF points!

No comments: