Sunday 10 April 2011

Morocco - Best of the Rest

So, I've finally blogged all I have from my Trip to Morocco.

To wrap up it was a really fantastic trip and a place I would love to visit again - in about 10 years though once I have been to some different places first!

Here is the best of the rest, mainly record shots;

Scrub Warbler:Moroccan White Wagtail:Moussier's redstart:Black-Winged Kite:Blue tit:Black Redstart:Crag Martin:Laughing Dove:Tristram's warbler:Spotless Starling:Pallid Swift:
My favourite photos from the trip, along with my portfolio, can be seen on my Flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/danieltrim/

feel free to add me as a contact too!


What a trip!

2 comments:

Imad Cherkaoui said...

Dear Dan,

I'm Moroccan birdwatcher leading the Morocco country programme (MCP) of
BirdLife, we're trying to make a sort of information factsheet about the most threatened/remarkable Bird in Morocco and for this we need several photos that we don't have in the BirdLife - MCP database. the factsheets are exclusively for education/awerness purposes and not for sale.
Would you mind if we can use your photo of Tritram's warbler?

Also I would be more grateful if you can sent it with a better resolution (see my e-mail below)

We will of course mention your name and your owenership of the picture.

Please let me know

Imad
imad.cherkaoui@gmail.com

John Safari said...

The photos of wildlife birds are eye-catching they are very good.Nice.